- To protect natural spaces by advocating, and promote hiking by inspiring and equipping people to get out on the trail. Also promoting human rights for the categories of partially sighted and blind people, and other groups of society by providing enriching tour experiences.
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Goal-driven and dedicated
- Organizational skills
- A deep passion for nature and environmental causes
- Personable, outgoing, reliable and responsible.
- Adapting to and engage with participants of all ages.
- Empathetic and highly sensitive to people’s backgrounds, cultures, and differences.
- Conversational knowledge of English and Turkish
Tour Guide, 2019-present
Hiking events for partially sighted and blind people.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all the activities that correlate to the social responsibilities of the club;
- Civil Status:
- Date of Birth: October 13, 1994
- Hobbies: Skiing, Yoga, Hiking, Climbing, Traveling, Taekwondo, Dancing
- Language: Albanian, English and Turkish